"The art of assemblage to bring the pieces of elegance, finesse, purity and power together..."
FoundedIn 1838 by William Deutz and Pierre Hubert Geldermann and located in Ay, Champagne, the house was well respected and renowned across Europe, however late in the 20th century economic and international pressures ensued. A decision to transition ownership to the Rouzaud family, owners of Louis Roederer Champagne.
Following this the great Deutz Champagne House has re-invented and re-invested into all aspects of what is now a “Grand” Champagne House. Investing to grow production, infrastructure and ultimately quality over the decades that have followed.