Bollinger Grande Annee 2008 *
This product is unavailable
*Strictly LIMITED supply
Bollinger La Grande Annee is the ultimate expression of the Bollinger house style, rich and full - one of the worlds great Champagnes. Still family owned, this is a champagne house of world renown. In exceptional years (perhaps 4 times a decade) they produce La Grande Annee, their Prestige Cuvee. 75% of the fruit is from Grand Cru sites, the remaining 25% from the finest Premier Cru, first fermentation is in 100% old oak barrels, aged for 5 years on its lees, no expense is spared!
71% Pinot Noir, 29% Chardonnay. 18 crus: mainly Aÿ and Verzenay for the Pinot Noir, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger and Cramant for the Chardonnay.
"At Bollinger, only very high quality harvests become a vintage: in 2008, the remarkable maturity of the grapes combined with a phenomenal acidity have produced a wine of infinite depth and allowed an exceptional vintage to be created." https://www.champagne-bollinger.com/en/INT/