Charles Heidsieck Vintage Rose 2006 delivers copper tones and slight salmon hues, with the blend consisting of 8-10% Pinot noir and the remaining 90 % comprising 63% Pinot and 37% Chardonnay. This wine is fresh and is displaying more vibrant vintage character when positioned next to the Charles Rose NV. It captures all of the houses Pinot driven style while maintaining fresh and vibrant strawberries and cherry notes, light smoke and supple toasty brioche. Chardonnay brings balance.. holding its length with elegant structured acid providing a cleansing and fresh finish.
Recently Viewed Items
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Don’t miss a drop…
Get the latest in Champagne culture sent straight to your inbox.